Hand Knit Aran Sweater with Crew Neck
Price includes FREE Packaging and Postage.
- One of our most luxurious items to add to your wardrobe, a hand knitted Irish Aran sweater
- A unisex sweater that is equally as stunning on both men and women
- This is a chunky knit that can be worn oversized
- Knit using the traditional honeycomb and tree of life stitches
- 100% merino wool – extremely soft against your skin
- Hand knit in Ireland
Our hand knitted Aran crew neck sweater displays Irish craftsmanship at it’s finest. This sweater is steeped in Irish heritage, knit by hand in Ireland, using traditional honeycomb stitching which symbolises the hard work of the honeybee and worn with pride by generations of Irish men and women. A hand knit sweater takes no less than two weeks to knit and was originally worn to withstand the harsh weather that the Wild Atlantic throws at us but is now an extremely sought after and fashionable piece of clothing. When you purchase a genuine hand knit like this you can be confident that you have purchased not only a piece of art but also a durable piece of knitwear that will last you for decades. Our hand knitted sweaters are of fantastic quality, thick yet soft to the touch and come in fabulous colour ranges. A traditional sweater that stands the test of time.
Moss Green, White, Navy, Charcoal
XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL