Merino Aran Crew Neck Sweater
Price includes FREE Packaging and Postage.
- Traditional Aran crew neck sweater
- One of our most popular sweaters, unisex style and fit
- Looks great when worn oversized
- Honeycomb and cable knit patterns and in a range of colours
- 100% merino wool – extremely soft, warm and comfortable
- Made in Ireland
Our merino Aran sweater is a must have classic piece of knitwear. Timeless and versatile, this sweater is steeped in history. The Aran crew neck sweater originated in the Aran Islands, hence it’s name. It has been worn by generations of Irish men and women and is recognised globally as a symbol of Ireland. The Aran sweater is extremely versatile and cosy. Featuring the honeycomb design, this Irish sweater is knit using merino wool which is very soft to touch.
You can read about the meanings of the various stitches here https://aranislandsknitwear.com/history-of-the-aran-sweater/
Natural, Charcoal, Army Green, Oatmeal, Damson, Denim, Peacock, Cormorant
XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL